We love the people of God and are believing God will do abundantly more than what we can hope for or dream at the end of this trial. We are believing for our lives, households, and families—nothing is too hard or too big for our God!
We will hear phenomenal testimonies of lives transformed through this experience.
Brother Larry and Sister Vivia (and a mystery guitar player) are here this morning to let us know God will make our trial a blessing. Brother and Sister Nadeau both felt this song so strong in their hearts. You’ll see why when you hear it.
Church, we’re going to come out stronger and make it! We are believing with you💛
Share this with a friend whose trial is already turning into a blessing.
#OhTheGraceHeGivesToMe #ThereMustBeAnotherSunrise #ThoughItSendsMeToMyKnees #HeWillMakeThisTrialABlessing
God Will Make This Trial a Blessing
- VERSE 1
- I’ve just come into a valley one like I’ve never been before
- I keep searching for a way out seems like padlocks are on the doors
- Oh there must be another sunrise another sunset that I’ll see
- God will make this trial a blessing that’s the love He has for me
- God will make this trial a blessing though it sends me to my knees
- Though my tears flow like a river yet in Him there’s sweet relief
- There’s no need to get discouraged there’s no need to talk defeat
- God will make this trial a blessing and the whole wide world will see
- VERSE 2
- I was not the first one to come into this place
- You see every child of God this test he must face
- It is here that God will mold you and make you what you ought to be
- God will make this trial a blessing just be patient you will see
- VERSE 3
- Now I’m standing on the mountain looking back and I can see
- When I was in that lowest valley His strong hand was leading me
- Oh it’s good to see the sunshine and to taste sweet victory
- God has made this trial a blessing oh the grace He gives to me