Mornin’, Sunshine. If you’ve been skipping lattes to save cash, we feel you. Here’s to sharing a regular cup of coffee together while we read The Bridge 🙂
Last week, people were glued to the Holy Ghost, the Ministry, and all things happening in the Connersville Meeting. For those who didn’t get to go, we’ve been thinking: don’t forget us. We’re in luck. Brother Robert Wadleigh is throwing out a few teasers, and that’s cool.
You’re thinking: K, get to the good stuff. We will, but for now, here’s a quick look at a couple big moments, standout themes, and that new phrase.
By Brother Robert Wadleigh
Did you hear? The meeting at Connersville was awesome!
If you couldn’t make it, don’t worry. The Bridge has you covered.
Here are few teasers to build your anticipation:
- The meeting started and ended with a tsunami of the Holy Ghost.
- In between, we were challenged to avoid complacency.
- We learned about “Leveling Up”.
- We found ourselves on the playground of life facing the biggest bully ever (and we were given some tips about identifying and defeating that bully).
- We saw the most breathtaking view from the highest point in the earth today.
But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We’ll unwrap those topics and a lot more as reports come in. For now, let’s just say, this meeting elevated the Body of Christ.
If you were there, you know. If you were not there, you’ll soon find out.
2 thoughts on “FROM THE HEART: “God Poured Out His Spirit And So Much More!””
It was an amazing meeting! From start to finish, there was no lull, and the people of God were so blessed. I can’t wait to reconvene in October!
We were very blessed in this meeting. We were reminded of what the Lord has revealed to all of us and what we need to do to continue to move up higher in the Lord. So blessed to have been there.